Web Administration Login
|District||High School||Middle School||Elementary School|
|Home||District Info||Family Center||Faculty||Administration||Athletics|
Welcome to the Waldron Family Center!
The Waldron Family Center was established to increase parent and community involvement in our school district and is available to any parent whose child attends Waldron School District. Its purpose is to strengthen communication with all parents about the education of their children and to involve them in ways, which help boost student achievement and success.
The Waldron Family Center's goal is:
- to strengthen the partnerships between school, home, and the community.
- to enable our children to reach their full potential.
- to enable parents to enhance the learning experience of their children.
- to provide resources designed to strengthen social, emotional, and academic needs of the family.
- to improve student achievement by involving parents in the education of their children.
The Family Center offers many services and a location where parents can simply stop by for information or guidance in areas such as testing skills, building self-esteem in children, motivating children, communicating with children and teachers, reinforcing academic skills at home and much more. Every month, there is some type of parent or family event. Families are invited to take part. Watch this website, newspaper, and marquees for information and dates.
- Homework Hotline
- Award and Poster Machines
- Black/White and Color Copier
- Free pamphlets on Social Skills, Parenting Skills, Student Learning Skills to name a few.
- A lending library to check out books and materials on parenting and strengthening families.
- Parenting Classes
- Lunch and Learn Presentations
A computer lab that offers students, parents, and community a variety of programs including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
Check your students grades via Edline.
Parents, business, and community members of Waldron School District may use the Family Center equipment free of charge as long as it is a project directed by school personnel. If you choose to make copies or use our equipment for personal use, the following prices will apply:
- Black and White Copies............$.25 each
- Color Copies...........................$.35 each
- Laminating.............................$.50 per sheet (8 × 11.5)
Hours of Operation
9 - 7 pm Monday
9 - 7 pm Tuesday
9 - 4 pm Wednesday
9 - 7 pm Thursday
9 - 4 pm Friday
4 - 7 pm Monday
4 - 7 pm Tuesday
4 - 7 pm Thurday
Kim Bennett, Program Coordinator
1560 West 6th Street
Waldron, AR 72958
The Waldron Family Center is conveniently located next to the administration office. If you have any questions, need more information, or want to become more involved, contact Kim Bennett at 479-637-4943.
District Contact Information
©2012 Waldron Public Schools